Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magpul stock question

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

from the ones i've seen just for storage/show, it would be possible to throw a lipo in the stock tube still, which is what i;ve seen most people do

its the real steel pts version on ebaybanned as far as i know, qwick check around gives a bit more information at wgc
    - Airsoft Version of Adaptable Carbine / Storage Stock ( ACS )
    - Designed to be a drop-in replacement for the standard M4 Stock
    - Streamlined, anti-snag profile shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation
    - Supplemental friction lock system eliminates wobble for enhanced stability and accuracy
    - Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
    - Dual water resistant battery storage tubes ( each tube will store up to 3x CR123 or 2x AA batteries )
    - Integral storage compartment with latching access door on right side
    - Metal strike plate on toe of stock
    - Rubber butt-pad comes as a standard component which gives shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
    - 1 inch loop for sling mounting purpose

magp_acc_acsbk_l.jpg

Advertisement