Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering Exam Papers

Options
  • 03-01-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

I had a look at the exam papers for engineering and it seems that section b(mandatory) are all different question, and from what I can see there not even covered in our text boks??
    any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 _Music_

Engineering papers arent too bad really,a 3rd of it is stuff you cover in practical class, topics like welding,material testing and plastics come up regularly in the exam and are covered in detail in my text book. Also in the engineering exam if you draw some sort of relevant diagram your sure to get marks! Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

section 1 b is the prescribed "special topic"....it varies from year to year. This year it is “Basic principles of operation and applications of the accelerometer.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerometer

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭trepasers

slickmcvic wrote: »
    section 1 b is the prescribed "special topic"....it varies from year to year. This year it is “Basic principles of operation and applications of the accelerometer.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerometer

Thanks how do you no its going to be on the accelerometer though??

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Geard

Because this info was given to all the enginnering teachers at the start of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭trepasers

thanks very much for your help!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Geard

If you look at the papers, they are the same questions every two years nearly...... if you look at the 2008,2006,2004 papers they are more or less the same, so we can expect the same calibur in June.

Advertisement