Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

road conditions for Sligo - Enniskillen

Options
  • 03-01-2010 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

I have to go to Enniskillen in the morning to arrive about noon - what have the roads been like - anyone done the journey the last day or so?

need to decide to allow extra time and risj it or cancel it altogether..

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

as soon as you are over the border you are fine. the road in manorhamilton is pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

any ideas what its like after today, possibly heading that way at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

I use it regularly. It's a slow road anyways so just go a bit slower and you'll be grand. Very very slow in bends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I heard today that it's very bad on the stretch between Glenfarne and Manorhamilton but around Enniskillen is meant to be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

bobcar61 wrote: »
    I heard today that it's very bad on the stretch between Glenfarne and Manorhamilton but around Enniskillen is meant to be ok.

Yep th elocals told me glenfarne is always the worst bit for some unknown reason.

• Advertisement
Advertisement