Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help: Florence and Murphy's

Options
  • 03-01-2010 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi everyone,

I am writing an article about the recent 'Murphy's Little Big Night Out' which was held in the Opera House here in Cork. Below are a few questions, I am particularly interested in what you thought of the night as a whole. I am not making any pie charts or whatever, although I may quote you as an informant. If you do not wish your name to be disclosed please email me with a pseudonym!

I don't want anyone's email address leaked so please email me a copy of this to meadhbhboyd@yahoo.ie

Thanking you for all your help. Happy 2010! X Méadhbh

PS: Does anyone know when Heineken Green Sphere's gigs started? I know the Green Energy Fest has been happening since 1996...

1. Why did you attend 'Murphy's Little Big Night Out' ?

2. How did you get the tickets for the event?

3. What time did you arrive/leave?

4.What do you drink?

5.Did you buy any Murphys that night?

6. Who/what bands did you see?

7. Did you like the atmosphere/vibe?

8. Did you buy any food?

9. Did you sit or stand for the gigs you attended?

10. Did you see any Cork acts, if so who?

11. What do you think of Murphys as a drink, and as a brand?

12. What age/sex are you?

13.Did you bring someone? If so what age/sex are they?

14. If anything could be improved what would it be?

15. Did you enjoy yourself?

THANK YOU! Email answers to meadhbhboyd@yahoo.ie

Advertisement