Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Home game of the season

Options
  • 03-01-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey boys,

Firstly mods...I'm not 100% sure I am able to post this so please delete if necessary but don't think I'm breaking rules.

Basically, had a brutal 2009 for many personal reasons. My best mate as a cheer me up bought flights for the 2 of us to hit London for the May Bank Holiday weekend...flying out on the Saturday morning from Cork and coming back on the Sunday night. This would be the weekend of the last home game of the season v Bolton. We're staying the Sat and Sun in case the game is changed to the Sunday. Would anyone know if it's possible to get tickets for this one or will this be an awkward one to try for due to it being the last home game.

Also not sure if anyone here has planned not to go but have season tickets etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Alright mate, tickets will be snapped up for this one due to it being the last home game.
    They go on sale week starting with bronze priority tickets on March 8th.

Take it you dont have memberships?

If thats the case drop a note here about 2 weeks before the on sale date to remind me and sure we can sort for you. Just dont leave it to the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I will more than likely have one spare membership for that game so can help out, just make sure you do as Mullo said and we'll see what we can do for you.

Bronze Priority Sale starts Mon 8 March with the main Lilywhite Members Sale starting Tues 9 March.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Manic087

Thanks lads...ye're stars!!!

I'll get back to ye before it.

Advertisement