Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop Brush Circle

Options
  • 03-01-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

Something's happened to my photoshop which I can't figure out.

Normally, with Caps Lock off, the brush tool cursor shows a circle the size of the brush, with a crosshair in it and caps lock on shows just a crosshair.

My photoshop is the other way around. To have the brush size circle cursor, I need to have caps lock on, which is annoying when I type anything.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Check the settings in Photoshop. There's a "show precise cursors" setting in there. Though i've never encountered what you're seeing, I'd say it has something to do with the default of that setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The show precise cursor setting is switched on.

It's phoshop CS4 64 bit on Windows 7, if anyone's had this problem before.

Incidentally, pressing ctrl-alt-shift when starting photoshop to reset the preferences doesn't seem to work. I just get a windows box saying "Do you wish to allow this program to make changes to your computer", but nothing else happens, the program just loads normally.

Advertisement