Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EPL Team of The Year - Results

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

anyway...

it's a decent team, which was always going to be contentious in some way.

there are certain errors which i thought could be avoided though, like Dunne and Anelka, as i mentioned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Archimedes wrote: »
    Trust me, you dont need our help to look crazy.
    cant believe i forgot to write exactly what you just said in white in that post. Too predictable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,466 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

can someone bring up thread which contains right midfield category?

eh, why don't you do it if you want to discuss it (and you kinda have brought it up by just mentioning it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

CHD wrote: »
    cant believe i forgot to write exactly what you just said in white in that post. Too predictable!

You're obviously on crack cocaine or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

SlickRic wrote: »
    anyway...

it's a decent team, which was always going to be contentious in some way.

there are certain errors which i thought could be avoided though, like Dunne and Anelka, as i mentioned.
    Yes sure it will look different come the end of the season but good enough team with one or two exceptions.

There you go again Archimedes. back on the ignore list.
    Ever heard of banter. Even if it wasn't I find it fun! Announcing your putting someone on ignore is childish.

Ever heard of banter. Even if it wasn't I find it fun! Announcing your putting someone on ignore is childish.
    Trust me i gave poster the benefit of the doubt. But can only take so much. There is banter and then there is constant ribbing. But not the thread to be discussing it. decision is final

Trust me i gave poster the benefit of the doubt. But can only take so much. There is banter and then there is constant ribbing. But not the thread to be discussing it. decision is final
    loooooooooooooooool

This post actually has me in stitches.

decision is final lol.

Genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,466 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

decision is final

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vader-nooooo.jpg

loooooooooooooooool

This post actually has me in stitches.

decision is final lol.

Genius.
    Yes feel much better after that. The umpire strikes back. Btw thats uncanny. only saw above post now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Yes feel much better after that. The umpire strikes back

That's actually quite good.:pac:

bayviewclose you're like cheap red wine, hard to stomach at first but after a while you learn to tolerate it and after another while you even start to enjoy it.:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    That's actually quite good.:pac:

bayviewclose you're like cheap red wine, hard to stomach at first but after a while you learn to tolerate it and after another while you even start to enjoy it.:pac:
    god your insides must be wrecked!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

archimedes rocks at posting fyi.

but heck, if the decision is final and he has to leave the celeb big brother house then who am i to stand in the way.

Archimedes- you have been evicted. please leave the big brother house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

god your insides must be wrecked!

Naw just my head.:pac:

Advertisement