Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State of Wexford to Duncannon Roads

Options
  • 03-01-2010 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Odd request, I'm meant to be travelling to Duncannon from Dublin either tomorrow or Tuesday and I'm concerned about the state of the roads in Wexford. They're awful out my way (Kildare) with about 1 inch of snow on my road. Does anyone have an idea of what the Duncannon road is like at the minute with this "cold snap" (though I'd have thought a snap was meant to be a bit shorter than this!)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

Hey Bobby - Duncannon Road is fine today. (I made it in and out from town even while the weather was really poor in any case.) There was some rain overnight, and a bit of a thaw today. Temperatures are down again at the moment, but you should be okay if you take it easy - no snow or ice on our stretch anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭BobbyOLeary

Thanks a mill Supertech, I reckoned it couldn't be any worse than Kildare (3 inches of snow in my garden) but I had to check! Thanks again.

-Bobby.

Advertisement