Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting out of teaching and going to uk

Options
  • 03-01-2010 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Im a primary teacher but im going to move to London to be with my fiancé after we are married. Im really open to trying a new career. I love teaching and I have always worked hard but I have been really warned off teaching in london. So I am open to new ideas. What would be a good move for me? I will have a summer over there that I could do some work experience. I am also willing to go back to college but id rather not have to. Someone suggested working for a charity. I really in a pickle cause I really love my job and i think it would be tough if I didnt find something that i can be good at. I would really appreciate your ideas. thanks guys.

p.s. even if someone could recommend somebody I could talk to about this would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

IT Trainer.

Good money, no brats. win win.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Whats your degree in? How long have you been teaching.

Do you speak any languages fluently ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 imeldacork

I like the brats though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

imeldacork wrote: »
    I like the brats though!!!

stay teaching then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 imeldacork

I have a bachelor in education
    I have been teaching for three years
    I dont have an another language.
    I know I don't have much else going for me but I would be willing to do training. I dont mind starting at the bottom to work up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement