Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge Closing Down Sale in French Connection!

Options
  • 03-01-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

My folks came home with 2k worth of clothes for next to nothing, duffle coats with prices tags of 180stg going for 20 euros, suit jackets 20 euros, by the sounds of it, everything seems to be just 20 euro! They got me converse like runners, 4 pairs! for 80 euro! they also got me a velvet suit jackets for 20 euro and I got a duffle for 20 euro, the price on it was 180 stg!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    My folks came home with 2k worth of clothes for next to nothing, duffle coats with prices tags of 180stg going for 20 euros, suit jackets 20 euros, by the sounds of it, everything seems to be just 20 euro! They got me converse like runners, 4 pairs! for 80 euro! they also got me a velvet suit jackets for 20 euro and I got a duffle for 20 euro, the price on it was 180 stg!

which one is this in or is it all of them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

all shops or just one?

I walked past it today in dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

Just the one on henry st!
    my ma got some amount of clothes for next to nothing! My ma said it just had a small notice on the door saying closing down sale everything 20 euro, she went in and people were nearly fighting for the clothes!
    I was looking at the receipt and its called HDN outlet, 41 henry st. so its not the FC store but its all FC clothing!

Advertisement