Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long leg tracksuit bottoms

• 03-01-2010 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

I know am not the only person with this problem, tracksuit bottoms never have legs long enough!!

Was in lifestyle today looking for a couple of new pairs to walk the dogs, the nike wide leg cotton mix ones in the womens were €35 and miserable legs in them cos I always have to buy 33-34in legs in anything, so wandered over to the kids section cos what I can't find in my size in t-shirts, jumpers in the womens I tend to find there, and there were the tracksuit bottoms with bloody longer legs in them than the womens (same style & colour) & only €22, the fit perfectly and the legs are scraping the floor!!

:D Gotta love big kids for one reason!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Haha that happened with me trying to buy outdoor gear, the boy's 12-14 years tops fitted me, but not the size 14-16 women's due to my chest! Mad, must be some busty teenage boys out there :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

taram wrote: »
    Haha that happened with me trying to buy outdoor gear, the boy's 12-14 years tops fitted me, but not the size 14-16 women's due to my chest! Mad, must be some busty teenage boys out there :rolleyes:

I know it's mad, the kids stuff is bigger than the adult stuff!! I ent complaining them kids are saving me a fortune!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

I know it's mad, the kids stuff is bigger than the adult stuff!! I ent complaining them kids are saving me a fortune!!!

Shopping in kids shops is kind of inspiring...not a bad idea to save some money in the recession, will give it a go as well :)

p.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I KNOW!

I can never get tracksuit bottoms to fit my legs. Given up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

Lia_lia wrote: »
    I KNOW!

Don't give up ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Lia_lia wrote: »
    I KNOW!

Apparently Nike launched ones last year with the long leg for women ..... tho I never saw them anywhere!

Saw Kickers ones in Elverys yesterday looked to have realllllllly long legs, tho it's Champion ones I keep looking out for & I can never see them anywhere cos I got a pair years ago with a 34in leg, pretty sure JJB sport sells Champion stuff so gonna have to have a nosey in there someday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Dunnes do long length tracksuit bottoms that are 36inch. I came across them in the Henry street store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

iknow you might be looking for sports one but if not, try next, marks etc that do long length leg tracksuits. I have the opposite problem, always have to get the short legs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

Check out these: http://www.stepnpump.com/viewimage.php?imageid=1008&rangeid=34 I have four pairs they are super comfy and flattering and they make them whatever length you fancy. And you can match the top band to your gym top.

Advertisement