Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

laser hair removal

• 03-01-2010 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

What exactly is this and how much does it cost? Do you have to keep getting it done or is it the type of thing that once u do it, hairs will never grow back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Peggypeg

Hey Random-person with special needs, the word you used is needlessly offensive, so I'll stick with Random person with special needs. Anywho, sometimes the hair grows back, but usually thinner. It's not too exspensive, a friend got her top lip done for E65 and hasn't had to get it done again. If in doubt as to wether it suitable for you call into a beautican and ask.

p.s. I would consider changing your name, I know several people with special needs who use this website and it is upsetting to them to hear that highly offensive word used, to me it's the equivalant to calling yourself nerdy-****** or playful-paki or some other offensive term, or maybe it doesn't bother you to hurt people's feelings for no reason, anywho something to consider maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭RandomRetard

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

I wouldnt bother with most beauticians. Many missell light therapy hair removal as laser hair removal. (even when you push them on it) Actual laser hair removal is carried out by a trained and qualified nurse while the other is carried out by a beautician.

I was informed by the clinic I used that many of the beauticians who have someone come in with a portable machine, that the machine is not as powerful as a permanent one.

As for cost, there is no way to tell without knowing how bad the growth is, where the growth is etc.

There is a risk of regrowth but consider the yeti look history. :p

Advertisement