Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD open Monday or Tuesday?

Options
  • 03-01-2010 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

What day does college re-open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Depends on what you mean. The JJ Library re-opens on Tuesday 5th, but the semester starts on the 18th.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

The computer rooms in the various buildings,notably science.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

fatal wrote: »
    The computer rooms in the various buildings,notably science.

Programme Offices and Student Desk is Tuesday. I would assume everything would be Tuesday if JJ lib + most admin staff are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

There's one computer room open in daedalus (most computers free), when I cycled past science it looked open so I'd say the comp room is open there. The library should have open today but is closed due to a power outage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Is there anyone in Merville?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Is there anyone in Merville?!

Ofcourse! Not everyone can go home for winter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hmmmm.... whats Merville like at the moment? In terms of snow, ice etc. Heating/water still working?

Supposed to be heading back up tomorrow or Sunday to get a flight on Monday but of course thats all looking increasingly unlikely with this damn weather...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

What he/she said. I know there's gonna be someone there but I was wondering how active it is...guess I'll find out in the morning!

Advertisement