Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Generic controllers?

• 03-01-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Does anyone use a non official microsoft controller?. mine has packed it in after spilling a drink onto it.

45 quid for a replacement is a hard sell to the wife this month!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭shanec1928

got one for 30. in tesco with lego batman and pure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I don't use any, but you can buy cheap, non branded stuff from www.dealextreme.com.

I've only bought small stuff like bike lights off them, but have been tempted by the controllers. I'm not sure how it works, are they midnight runs, copies of the moulds, etc. Generally only buy things that have a few reviews, as a lot of them seem to follow the pattern of "bought one, didn't work, luckily I bought 2 as they were so cheap".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

Heard somewhere a while back if you ring up Microsoft and tell them your analogue sticks wont respond anymore they will send you a new controller for free!!

Dont know how true it is but worth a shot methinks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Harvey Normans are doing 50% off all accessories. There is a post about it over in bargain alerts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

HMV Limerick (prob all stores) had a 1/2 price basket with some xbox accessories had a few generic controllers in there too. If memory serves me correctly it was around 17 euro..ish.

Think game-stop do 2nd hand ones too might be worth a look

• Advertisement
Advertisement