Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Pro CS4 & 64 bit

Options
  • 03-01-2010 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when the update for premier pro cs4 and 64 bit will be available ?? Will it be a free update ?? Looking at getting the premier production suite, but I don't want to buy it yet if I'm going to have to pay to update Premier Pro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

wasn't aware there was an issue - have cs3 was thinking of getting cs4 - but now you have me thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I'm not sure tbh, it's not that clear on adobe's website. It works on 64 bit, but they said they were releasing a 64 bit version in a new update. It doesn't bother me but I don't want paying for something thats going to need a payed update in a few weeks/months. I'm on the trial atm, its brilliant so far, vegas pro was giving me loads of problems lately so I decided to try it.

Advertisement