Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a dog that needs rehoming?

Options
  • 03-01-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi there

I'm looking to rehome a dog (rather than buy a breed), I absolutely love animals and have missed having a dog since mine died a couple of years back.

The trouble is that myself and my boyfriend don't drive so we can't get to shelters very easy without hassling friends/family and I'm sure there will be a couple of trips involved, we were just helped with a big move so want to try another route first.

We live in the Donnybrook area of Dublin (with garden) so if anybody knows somebody looking to rehome a dog nearby or who would be willing to come to us, please let me know.

Obviously we'd need to make sure the dog is right for us and we're right for the dog so am happy to answer any questions or indeed in person to ensure if we get the right little darling

I hope this is the right place to post this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

IF you check out our rehoming threads in the Welfare section (sub forum) there might be some dogs that need new homes in there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Stinkerbelle

Ok, great, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maiziefox

My brother died before xmas, leaving a lovely jack russell dog brown n white 5yrs old, neutured, vaccinated. She is very friendly with people and other dogs, loves to catch tennis balls and bring them back.
    Her name is Shinny I have 2 dogs myself or i would take her.

Appreciate nice home.

Thank you
    Maizie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Hi there

The trouble is that myself and my boyfriend don't drive so we can't get to shelters very easy without hassling friends/family and I'm sure there will be a couple of trips involved, we were just helped with a big move so want to try another route first.

OP Dogs Trust is handy enough to get to by bus from the city centre ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maiziefox

tk123 wrote: »
    OP Dogs Trust is handy enough to get to by bus from the city centre ;)

Hi Maizie here,
    If you were willing to give shinny a good home and plenty of love n attention, We would happily drop her out to you.... Where do you live.
    here is my email address if you are interested; maiziefox@gmail.com.
    I have just had a call from Dogs Trust Centre about her. If I dont hear from you I will go ahead with them.
    Thanks Maizie

• Advertisement
Advertisement