Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 : PLEASE HELP!!!

Options
  • 03-01-2010 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi, i was wondering is the U.S. embassy really strict about the condition of your passport? because mine is perfect except for the booklet which got tatty from nites out etc. has anyone sent in a tatty passport and still got the visa no problem? ? 100 is alot of money just to get the booklet replaced, i need to save all i can at the moment!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

A friend of mine sent in her non-Irish passport which was superglued together and they didn't mind. Maybe it will work, maybe not! Depends on how bad it is I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

The big problem is if the page with your photo on it is peeling apart from the backing.
    I think the Embassy will stick the Visa in as I don't think that they really care about the state of the passport. Its the immigrations that you will face in the US that is the problem. They are the ones who really care about hte state of the passport.

Advertisement