Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Keyboard Question

• 03-01-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭

When I first turned on my new computer, on the first few screens where you configure Windows XP there is a choice for what type of keyboard you select. I think I left it as the default US rather than change it to UK

The only problems I have are that the @ and " buttons are reversed, and the Euro symbol won't work at all

Is there any way of changing this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

Control Panel > Region & Languages > Language settings

1.Click Start and then Control Panel
    2.In Control Panel, if you are in Category View, click on Switch to Classic View (top left corner)
    3.Open Regional and Language Options.
    4.Click on the Languages tab.
    5.Under Text services and input languages, click on the Details button.
    6.Under Installed services, click Add.
    7.In the Add Input Language dialog box, choose the input language and keyboard layout you want to add.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

coolmoose wrote: »
    Control Panel > Region & Languages > Language settings

1.Click Start and then Control Panel
    2.In Control Panel, if you are in Category View, click on Switch to Classic View (top left corner)
    3.Open Regional and Language Options.
    4.Click on the Languages tab.
    5.Under Text services and input languages, click on the Details button.
    6.Under Installed services, click Add.
    7.In the Add Input Language dialog box, choose the input language and keyboard layout you want to add.
    €@"

Thanks for that

Advertisement