Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pints in Toronto anyone??

Options
  • 03-01-2010 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Happy New Year!!

So I'm just coming to the end of my first week in Toronto and have to say it has been an incredible week...loved every minute of it...this week I'm looking to sort out a job and a place to live...but some friends would be nice too! :pac:

My girlfriend is from New York and was up with a lot of her New York "girlfriends" all week, so haven't really spent time with any locals and this will be my first full week on my own. Would love to meet up with some people in a simular boat and have the craic and try and get a little crew of friends together over here :) Would be great to settle the nerves and have people to hang out with and also I'm sure we can all help eachother out when looking for jobs and accomodation and bringing any new friends we make along the way into the picture!

PM me if you want my local "cell" number or just reply here....I'm downtown living off King and Adelade, but any bar in town suits really...and kind of pathetically, any night suits too!! haha

Hope to see some of you soon! :)

Advertisement