Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 360

• 03-01-2010 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

I am thinking of getting one of the Vodafone 360 phones. Namely the Samsung M1 phone.

Has anybody got one of these phones yet and if so I would like to what you opinion is on the phones and on the service.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Firefox10 wrote: »
    I am thinking of getting one of the Vodafone 360 phones. Namely the Samsung M1 phone.

Has anybody got one of these phones yet and if so I would like to what you opinion is on the phones and on the service.

There's a few threads on this already - try searching for "vodafone 360" including the quotes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I have only used it briefly so can't comment but two friends are extremely impressed with the high end Samsung handset that they have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Check this: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055762615
    may not be 'representative' statistically speaking, and yet: exactly what I suspected BEFORE the phones had been released! i have no major beef w/Vodafone, but c'mon... How well does their website work, eh?!?! With that trackrecord, do you want to rely on their 'cloud' services?

My only hope is that LiMo will further cooperate with handsetmakers and release phones to the non-360 public.

Advertisement