Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Bruton calls for NWO

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

It's John Bruton...not Richard Bruton. And he's right...the nation state model is corrupt and defunct. BTW where's the conspiracy??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

It's all part of the NWO plans, no doubt. The failure of the Copenhagen talks was staged so that it could be blamed on the deficiencies in the nation-state model. This will now lead to a wave of calls for a new global government!

It's all part of the NWO plans, no doubt. The failure of the Copenhagen talks was staged so that it could be blamed on the deficiencies in the nation-state model. This will now lead to a wave of calls for a new global government!

Can it be worse than nation states which have been responsible for innumerable wars over the past few centuries resulting in the deaths of tens of millions of people?

Anyway John Bruton has a point....nation states are corrupt and self-serving.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Can it be worse than nation states which have been responsible for innumerable wars over the past few centuries resulting in the deaths of tens of millions of people?

Anyway John Bruton has a point....nation states are corrupt and self-serving.

But don't you see that this is all part of a plot to create a one-world government? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

can you think of a better solution though? theres always gonna be corruption and people are going to kill each othr for one divide or another

if its not nationality its religion, if its not one of those its race

even if we were to become a one government, one race, one/no religion society wed probably start killing each other off over hair colour or something

• Advertisement

But don't you see that this is all part of a plot to create a one-world government? :eek:

No. How would a single world government actually work? None of the doomsayers seem to be able to answer this simple question! And why would it be so so so terrible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

The failure of Copenhagen is more to do with China being jerks, I personally think.

No. How would a single world government actually work? None of the doomsayers seem to be able to answer this simple question! And why would it be so so so terrible?
    Undergod wrote: »
    The failure of Copenhagen is more to do with China being jerks, I personally think.

I cannot help you if you cannot see as clearly as I. Prove that the NWO wouldn't be terrible! Prove that the NWO wouldn't work!

You can't!

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

John Bruton goes to the bilderburger meetings ;)

Hes playing his sneaky bit.

I will, Flamed. I will. Just calm down, okay? Do it for me.

Now, what sites am I limited to using? Do they have to be particularly pro-CT or can they be just non-mainstream?

• Advertisement

I cannot help you if you cannot see as clearly as I. Prove that the NWO wouldn't be terrible! Prove that the NWO wouldn't work!

You can't!

:eek:

Your afraid of something that you can't even explain...fair enough....I definitely can't help you with that. :eek: :o

I am in favour of supranational governance because nation states are corrupt and self-serving. Case in point...the European Union. The EU has made it virtually inconceivable that we will ever see a major war between European Nations while it continues to exist. In the 70 years before the EU was formed Germany and France fought each other in three devastating wars where millions of people died which also involved a many other nations. The EU has now made this impossible. Which is better? I suppose in your view supranational governance is 'evil'. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The most likely way would be a federalist kinda thing, like how the US works.
    Each state having their internal laws and government with a representative in the federal government.

But even then it would be a horrible bureaucratic cluster****.

I can't see anything wrong with a one world government.

Isn't the idea that each nation-state should be independent a bit arbitrary? Do we have any evidence that it's more practical than having each continent, or province, or town, as a seperate soverign entity?

I will, Flamed. I will. Just calm down, okay? Do it for me.

Now, what sites am I limited to using? Do they have to be particularly pro-CT or can they be just non-mainstream?
    Your afraid of something that you can't even explain...fair enough....I definitely can't help you with that. :eek: :o

I am in favour of supranational governance because nation states are corrupt and self-serving. Case in point...the European Union. The EU has made it virtually inconceivable that we will ever see a major war between European Nations while it continues to exist. In the 70 years before the EU was formed Germany and France fought each other in three devastating wars where millions of people died which also involved a many other nations. The EU has now made this impossible. Which is better? I suppose in your view supranational governance is 'evil'. :rolleyes:

You just can't wait until the world is a corptocracy, and then you will become a slave to the system, a slave to the NWO... resist them!!! :eek:

You just can't wait until the world is a corptocracy, and then you will become a slave to the system, a slave to the NWO... resist them!!! :eek:

OK you've convinced me with your well made points and sound reasoning! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey, at least once we're slaves, we'll be happy cause we won't know any better!

OK you've convinced me with your well made points and sound reasoning! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't believe me? Here is the proof:

Open your eyes. Don't be a sheep! :eek::eek::eek:

Hey, at least once we're slaves, we'll be happy cause we won't know any better!

Some of us already are...

nwo_pyramid_worship2.jpg
    Eye.jpg

John Bruton actually makes some interesting points in that article.

Though if anyone is claiming that he's an NWO member, I'll ask them to read it and pay attention to the last paragraph.
    The dramatic failure in Copenhagen should remind the world that we need a new system for global decision making, and should prompt European nation states in particular to give up some of their disproportionate representation in some global bodies, so we can get others to accept rules that apply to them as well as everybody else.

You could interpret this as being about Lisbon: he's opposed to Germany et al's huge majorities in the voting system. To follow logic of many of the CTs about lisbon that went around, this would seem to indicate he was opposed to it, and therefore NOT in the NWO.

Don't believe me? Here is the proof:

Open your eyes. Don't be a sheep! :eek::eek::eek:

Baaaa....Baaaaa....ahem sorry.

Someone puts together a nice video on youtube trying to link together unrelated quotes etc. and you swallow it hook, line and sinker.....maybe it's one world government propaganda!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

He is also a member of the Ditchly foundation "which aims to promote international relations, especially Anglo-American relations, through a programme of around fifteen annual conferences on matters of international interest."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ditchley_Foundation

Fifteen annually? Busy man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Yeah but why is a former Taoiseach part of a group who's aim is to further Anglo-American interests?

Though if anyone is claiming that he's an NWO member, I'll ask them to read it and pay attention to the last paragraph.

You could interpret this as being about Lisbon: he's opposed to Germany et al's huge majorities in the voting system. To follow logic of many of the CTs about lisbon that went around, this would seem to indicate he was opposed to it, and therefore NOT in the NWO.

At this point, I don't know whether to laugh in disabelief or be shocked in belief. I cannot believe you actually just discarded the scutiny, secrecy sinister and complete ignorance to what is currently actually gonig on as in right at this point.

John Bruton is one of the very few "Irish" members of the elitists that goes to all these "secret" meetings and you completely blank this sick sneakiness in the man. You do realise what goes on in these Bilderburger meetings. They talk of such things that will determine whether or not you exist on the planet in a few years. These meetings are actually not even bothered that you know you know, as long as you don't know what actually goes on in these meetings.

Maybe you should ask John Bruton why hes goes to these meetings, he will lie and grin at you. Try it. Please seriously be more aware and a little more careful as to how deceptive and dangerous it is just to pick a detail out of all this and judge the man as doing something great. Lets see how honest and genuine he is then. ;)

I'm appauled to be honest.:(

how could anyone condole these secret meetings not to mention bringing a totalitariiam police state NWO on our backyards in the process.

This is horrific.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

mysterious wrote: »
    At this point, I don't know whether to laugh in disabelief or be shocked in belief. I cannot believe you actually just discarded the scutiny, secrecy sinister and complete ignorance to what is currently actually gonig on as in right at this point.

John Bruton is one of the very few "Irish" members of the elitists that goes to all these "secret" meetings and you completely blank this sick sneakiness in the man. You do realise what goes on in these Bilderburger meetings. They talk of such things that will determine whether or not you exist on the planet in a few years. These meetings are actually not even bothered that you know you know, as long as you don't know what actually goes on in these meetings.

Maybe you should ask John Bruton why hes goes to these meetings, he will lie and grin at you. Try it. Please seriously be more aware and a little more careful as to how deceptive and dangerous it is just to pick a detail out of all this and judge the man as doing something great. Lets see how honest and genuine he is then. ;)

how could anyone condole these secret meetings not to mention bringing a totalitariiam police state NWO on our backyards in the process.

This is horrific.

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but how do you know what goes on at these meetings?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

yekahs wrote: »
    I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but how do you know what goes on at these meetings?

I'll field this one.
    By looking around me, talking to people, reading and using my gut, feeling, intuition, common sense, logic and dicernement. it's pretty straightforward conclusion really.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Perhaps I was being naive, but I was hoping that for once he might let me know how he has such a deep understanding of all these matters.

yekahs wrote: »

I don't need to know the gossip.

I do know this. I don't like the secrecy and who actually goes there. I also don't like when Journalists and the public are not allowed to know or beknow what was spoken there. i don't like the fact that "previous" heads of state and ex presidents still go there. The same people who do ritual events at Bohemian grove. The same people who are in satanic secret socities. People like Hilary Clinton and Bill who both deny they have been there but were cot been at one.

Common sense and as Robo posted in his quote will tell you, that this is not right and its not acceptalbe and its down right disrespectful to the world.

To plan anything of such scale behind our backs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Common sense and as Robo posted in his quote will tell you, that this is not right and its not acceptalbe and its down right disrespectful to the world.

good grief!

and are you implying that we dont have common sense?

• Advertisement

This is horrific.

And BAM! you completely didn't address my point.

Can't you sheeple see?? The Freeluminati are just steps away from carrying out their diabolical plan! Are you just going to stand aside and let this happen?? I know I won't!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Please, please watch this video:

it proves the plotting by the NWO of the economic crash and the impending takeover.

Stop the Freeluminati!!!

And BAM! you completely didn't address my point.

You missed the whole point of whats actually going on and what is John Bruton apart of.....

You missed the whole point of whats actually going on and what is John Bruton apart of.....

So you agree you didn't address what my post?

I am perfectly aware of what the CTs surrounding the organizations this man is involved in are. I'm just pointing out what could be read as an inconsistency in his article, would you like to respond to that?

So you agree you didn't address what my post?

I am perfectly aware of what the CTs surrounding the organizations this man is involved in are. I'm just pointing out what could be read as an inconsistency in his article, would you like to respond to that?

I couldnt give a damn, its absaloutely pityful to make a point on it, while your ignoring the bigger picture.

I couldnt give a damn, its absaloutely pityful to make a point on it, while your ignoring the bigger picture.

Yes, by pointing out what may be a single interesting flaw in a conspiracy theory, I'm ignoring the bigger picture.

The stuff you come out with is laughable sometimes, Mysterious.

Would anyone else like to respond to what I'm saying?

• Advertisement

Yes, by pointing out what may be a single interesting flaw in a conspiracy theory, I'm ignoring the bigger picture.

The stuff you come out with is laughable sometimes, Mysterious.

Would anyone else like to respond to what I'm saying?

Why do you bother to post on a conspiracy forum. I get alot of positive feedbak and thoughts for my contribution to this forum. I won't take your ridicule and closed personal opinions on me anymore with any value at all.

Be the judge of yourself dude, live and let live. You don't have to post here if its laughable.

Why do you bother to post on a conspiracy forum. I get alot of positive feedbak and thoughts for my contribution to this forum. I won't take your ridicule and closed personal opinions on me anymore with any value at all.

Be the judge of yourself dude, live and let live. You don't have to post here if its laughable.

I post here because I'm interested in conspiracy theories, and I enjoy honest debate. You weren't addressing my points, you instead chose to talk around the issue I posted about. I never said the forum is laughable.

My opinions are not the topic of discussion here, the article written by John Bruton is. Anyone feel like discussing that?

I post here because I'm interested in conspiracy theories, and I enjoy honest debate. You weren't addressing my points, you instead chose to talk around the issue I posted about. I never said the forum is laughable.

My opinions are not the topic of discussion here, the article written by John Bruton is. Anyone feel like discussing that?

Well don't make the post personal about me. I've made my points. I don't feel the need to talk about petty issues when I can see the overall more important picture to this debate. If you don't like my posts don't read them. If you don't like my threads don't read them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I wouldn't interpret the quote in the same way that you have. Let's look at it again:
    The dramatic failure in Copenhagen should remind the world that we need a new system for global decision making,

Here he's advocating the globalist one world government that us crazy conspiracy theorists have been warning about for years (which is now becoming reality).
    and should prompt European nation states in particular to give up some of their disproportionate representation in some global bodies, so we can get others to accept rules that apply to them as well as everybody else.

Here he's saying that certain EU states have too much representation in some global bodies. The question here is which global bodies is he referring to? It's possible that he's referring to the EU as a global body, but unlikely, as the EU does not represent a huge proportion of the globe when one factors in the American bloc, China, India, Pakistan etc. which vastly outnumber the EU in terms of population and land mass. Also, he refers to the plural 'global bodies' which tells me that he is not simply referring to the EU, but to the pseudo-NWO agencies which have been established to 'combat global warming' and (coincidentally I'm sure) advance the long term Rockefeller view of a NWO or globalisation.

If you want to know more about this one world government we all seem to be pushing for lately, then read up on Rockefeller, Kissinger, Brzezinski etc. and the published works of their various think tanks and agencies. In my opinion, the NWO would have benefits, but other problems inherent in the current capitalist system, proportional representation in a one world government etc. would lead me to believe that overall the one world government would be a bad thing for us.

In a year or two people in Ireland will get a little taste of this federalist non-national system. As we are being controlled by the European Central Bank, who take away our option of setting our own interest rates and currency, thus leading to serious problems in Ireland as the rest of Europe plods out of recession and we are left behind with our massive mortgages. ;)

Kernel wrote: »
    I wouldn't interpret the quote in the same way that you have. Let's look at it again:

Here he's advocating the globalist one world government that us crazy conspiracy theorists have been warning about for years (which is now becoming reality).

Here he's saying that certain EU states have too much representation in some global bodies. The question here is which global bodies is he referring to? It's possible that he's referring to the EU as a global body, but unlikely, as the EU does not represent a huge proportion of the globe when one factors in the American bloc, China, India, Pakistan etc. which vastly outnumber the EU in terms of population and land mass. Also, he refers to the plural 'global bodies' which tells me that he is not simply referring to the EU, but to the pseudo-NWO agencies which have been established to 'combat global warming' and (coincidentally I'm sure) advance the long term Rockefeller view of a NWO or globalisation.

If you want to know more about this one world government we all seem to be pushing for lately, then read up on Rockefeller, Kissinger, Brzezinski etc. and the published works of their various think tanks and agencies. In my opinion, the NWO would have benefits, but other problems inherent in the current capitalist system, proportional representation in a one world government etc. would lead me to believe that overall the one world government would be a bad thing for us.

In a year or two people in Ireland will get a little taste of this federalist non-national system. As we are being controlled by the European Central Bank, who take away our option of setting our own interest rates and currency, thus leading to serious problems in Ireland as the rest of Europe plods out of recession and we are left behind with our massive mortgages. ;)

Hmmm, well that's fair that the EU may not really be a global body per se. I think his use of "certain global bodies" could refer to a single entity, that's a reasonably common grammatic idiosyncracy.

So what global bodies are being referred to here? Does the UN have any proportional representation? I know the security council has powers of veto, but there are only two EU nations on the permanent security council, and the UK hardly counts.
    I guess groups specifically made to target global warming makes sense, given that's what the article is about.

• Advertisement
Advertisement