Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celebrity Big Brother

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

uprising wrote: »
    I suppose it's not much of a conspiracy anymore because its now the norm.

Thats the conspiracy , to make it the norm .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

The all seeing eye.... Big brother is the devil in action! that should never have continued it has made others craving for fame and now many going off the rails. Millions of English pounds from phone calls and deals go to these corrupt media networds. The whole nation tunes into tp this like nothing else goes on in reality but this show.

It's embarrassing and abombination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Well I'll agree it's a bit ****. Haven't seen any masonic symbolism in it yet, and I probably won't cause I'm gonna avoid the **** out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

espinolman wrote: »
    Thats the conspiracy , to make it the norm .

I was awake this morning (Sunday) at about 7am, I had the TV in the bedroom on, on rte1 or 2 I'm not sure, I was half awake, I heard 666, I thought WTF?, there was some "kids" programme on, it was the most depraved sh1t I've come across in my life aimed at children, I was too tired to watch but was laying in bed listening, the deliberate heavy satanic wording was strange, I was thinking of young children up watching TV early on a sunday morning being exposed to such filth. And I suspect it was aired at that time and on a Sunday to deliberately catch children watching when there is least chance of a parent/adult there to turn it off.
    If anybody knows the name or has any info on what it was I'd appreciate any info. But in my 35 years it was by far the most depraved childrens programme I've ever encountered, it was sinister, I almost forgot about it to be honest, your point espinolman flashed it back into my mind. If I can find the name of it I'll try find a clip or whatever and post it, I'm not exaggerating it really was indoctrinating wording used, any adult with half a brain would realise it shouldn't be shown to children, somebody in RTE has an agenda. I've come across much milder wording with an 18 certificate.

EDIT:
    It was called young dracula, I don't know exact episode that was on this morning but from what I heard it was almost word for word a black mass, anyway here's a taste of it.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=young+dracula&search_type=&aq=f

Advertisement