Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needed Good dog trainer northside Dublin

Options
  • 03-01-2010 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi All,
    I recently got two puppies. They are from the same litter and are 12 weeks old. They are adorable but as someone who has never trained or had dog's before I don't know where to start training them. They are barking all the time and biting at anyone who comes to the house. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good dog trainer on the northside who would do a home visit and give me advice. I am based in Malahide. Any help is much appreciated...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Would recommend Dublin Dog Training, John does classes 3 times a week in Estuary Kennels in Swords/Malahide. He's excellent. www.dublindogtraining.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Also Dog Training Ireland in Blanchardstown - check out their website. Can recommend them personally. I think they are fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

Would recommend Dublin Dog Training, John does classes 3 times a week in Estuary Kennels in Swords/Malahide. He's excellent. www.dublindogtraining.com

1+ we have been there and still doing the agility! John is great!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

I've trained 3 of my agility dogs with John (on a break now cos expecting 1st baby) but can't wait to get back into it, I always have a great time in his classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

boomerang wrote: »
    Also Dog Training Ireland in Blanchardstown - check out their website. Can recommend them personally. I think they are fantastic.

Are they involved in humane training?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 speedy09

Thanks for all the info! I need to start quite basic and what I really need is for someone to be able to call to the house. Do you think John does home consultations? I think I need this before classes. Thanks!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

speedy09 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the info! I need to start quite basic and what I really need is for someone to be able to call to the house. Do you think John does home consultations? I think I need this before classes. Thanks!:D
    He does. You can ring him!:D

Advertisement