Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deferring a Masters halfway through?

Options
  • 03-01-2010 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hey all,

I'm doing my Master's in UCD at the moment and have come into some issues over the holidays which would make going back to college very difficult at the moment. I'm just wondering whether anyone knows if it is possible at all to defer the last semester of my Master's in UCD for the year?
    Cheers for the help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Sorry to hear you are encountering difficulties. I hope it works out well. I had to defer my MA course a couple of years back. The first step is to contact the Post Grad course co-ordinator for the School where you are attending. He or she should be able to point you in the correct direction. It is important that you do this if you wish to continue the course in the future.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 PinkCandy

Thanks for the help, I've done so now so hopefully everything will work out fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Best of wishes.

Advertisement