Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance of a name change,please?

Options
  • 04-01-2010 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys.

I know in general you need to be a subscriber but is there any chance I could have my username changed to Nathan Bradley or NBradley please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sorry, that's not possible I'm afraid. You must be a subscriber, however even a subscription for a single month will be sufficient for you to request a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Thats no problem at all, I've seen it done before for non subs but I know rules are ever changing so its no biggie, can I ask how much a months sub actually is if you know off hand-save me searching:D

Thanks

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Name changes used to be more widely available, but they've been restricted to subscribers only for some time now. A month's subscription is €5, and you can find all the details in this thread.

Advertisement