Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

attempted abduction in drogheda

Options
  • 04-01-2010 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I am going to post this on a few boards so the message gets out there!

2 men in a red fiat doblo (slight orange in some lights)
    tried to abduct my daughter tonight off the termonfekin road!
    driver has brown hair and passenger is poss shaved head or bald!
    aged approx 25-30

happened at 7pm tonight her friend had already crossed the rd but she saw the indicator in the corner of her eye and didnt cross!
    then the car pulled up and the passenger tried to grab her arm he just missed her and she ran around the back of the car and ran across the road, they drove erratically to try and find them but didn't pursue for long!

god my blood is boiling here and the gardai were here quite quickly so fingers crossed they will catch the sick evil @****!!

just to warn anyone around to keep an eye out for this car as there aren't too many of them on the roads!
    the more eyes the better chance of them being seen and fingers crossed caught before they actually succeed!

thanks a million and keep safe!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Jesus. Thank God your daughter is ok.

Really hope they are found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I hope they're caught quickly. There were two rapes in Balbriggan in the last week, heard they were two 'foreign' guys so it probably is the same people. Everyone should be extra paranoid for the next while. Scumbags. Glad your daughter was okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Fair play to your daughter and her mate for being so observant, how old is she as a matter of interest? Thank God they're ok and they had the cop on to register the make of the car, hopefully their statement will help to catch the b*stards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 nk12

http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/Launch.aspx?referral=other&refresh=iA0915Fz2e1T&PBID=eb89a4df-82ca-4255-b3ba-e3bfbcabe3b0&skip=

Here you go ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

Bloody hell...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Assuming the car wasn't stolen, you'd imagine a vehicle check would show up very few results of that model of car, colour and a 25-35 male in Louth and the surrounding counties. The Gardai tend to treat these things very seriously, so hopefully they catch the sick ****ers before something awful happens.

'Hope your daughter is holding up ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

How is your daughter now?

Advertisement