Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is your Rent? (2010)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

€1500 isn't catered for in your poll ... We can have up to €1499, or more than €1500 (i.e. €1500.01 or more) :p
    But the poll says "€1,500 per month or more". :)

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

€1100 per month for a 3bed house in Glasnevin, split between myself and my OH, so I voted €550 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

With our lease coming up for renewal and having closely assessed rental asking prices in the area we asked for the rent to be reduced by €100 with a view to getting a €50 reduction...LL agreed to the €100.

I am now paying €950 for a 2 bed 2 bath 4th floor apartment, sea and mountain views with my GF.

In '07 we were renting a small one bed with no views and no dishwasher for €1200 pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Chilli Con Kearney

Hi Soupy, where is that price for??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭pcardin

€950 for nice spacious 2-bed apt in Stepaside with nice views around. Paying alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭BLACKEN

175 a month for a single room in dundalk!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Myself and himself were renting a small 2 bed (2 bath) top floor apartment in Ashbourne for 800 pcm for the last year.

We have just moved into a 3 bed penthouse, with terrace surrounding, 2 ensuites and the best of everything with regards to furniture and appliances. It's ridiculouse the amount of wardrobes we have. Can even see the Dublin mountains out the window over the kitchen sink. 950 pcm.. It actually feels like a hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Was paying €900 for a 2 bed (by myself) in Royal Canal Park, moving to Smithfield Market, double ensuite for €620.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

myself and a mate paying 1000e between us for a 2 dbl bed apt in smithfield. Hoping to get it reduced this month before we renew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

Shelli2 wrote: »
    €1100 per month for a 3bed house in Glasnevin, split between myself and my OH, so I voted €550 per month.

Glasnevin D9 , Glasnevin D11 or "Glasnevin North" ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 sean.casaidhe

@azezil
    Looking at Smithfield market myself, getting quoted €1200, so it's good to know you got one for about half that!! reality check.

PM your agent if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

€600 a month for a nice 3 bed house in a quite estate. Moving in tomorrow:D. At the minute im paying €550 p/m for a 3 bed apt with scumbags to one side and travelers directly across. Our current landlords are goin to find it hard to get tenants when we leave even though its a huge apt bigger than the house were moving to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

€850pm, €425 each for a crap 2bed townhouse with one bathroom. deposit was €950, extra €100 for 'just in case' :eek:. Landlady very rude.
    Such a rip, and cant leave till july next year, heart sinks a little each day.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

Theres two sides to every story! What'd you do to her? :-)

To keep the topic on track a little, im now paying 300pm for the box room in a very nice (but badly insulated) house in drumcondra! Pretty nice price me thinks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

800euro a month for a 2 bed apartment in galway city, between two people. not too bad a price i guess. Its in a great area, nice and quiet, near town, newly decorated and warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭modmuffin

€1150 for a nice 3-bed semi in Knocklyon D16.

Hoping for a reduction around budget-time, asking for €100 and expecting €50 off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Paying 600 a month for studio/1 bed apartment in D6. It has seperate (small double) bedroom but an alcove instead of a door so it is more like a studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

1380 for a 3 Bed Double Penthouse D18. Place is huge to be fair. All rooms double and 2 bathrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 yoji101

800 for a 1 bed cottage in D6. Just me paying.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭TaraR

€850 for a 2bed bungalow in clondalkin. Me & my boyf

• Advertisement
Advertisement