Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grooveshark

Options
  • 04-01-2010 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭

Done a search on boards and cant find any mention of Grooveshark.

Anyway....Enjoy....

http://listen.grooveshark.com/

I've been using it for the past few weeks. Great music site.

Listen to any album you like.

:)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭TheBandit

I'm a big fan of this site. The only qualms i have is that some albums are only partially complete and sometimes not in order but hay can't complain about what you don't pay for. Try deezer.com too, it has a better layout but not as big a catalogue

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Great site i use it all the time!! wish you could search for category as in "Rock music", you probably can i just cant see or need to subscribe to get that option.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I wrote about it on my blog last year because Spotify was acting the maggot in Ireland.

Found it very useful. Found some brilliant albums, even old ones by small Irish acts too. Part of it's huge benefit is it allows people to upload music and then if the artists/labels wade in with legal stuff then Grooveshark can just ink a deal with them. Or something like that anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Use it a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭bathroom gurgle

Using it right now. It's a great site. It's too bad about albums not coming up in order though. I just look for the track listing on wikipedia but I'm sure there's an easier way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

anyone find this acting up majorly today?

Advertisement