Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dutch Gold Can

Options
  • 04-01-2010 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi, this topic is intended for people who are Dutch Gold drinkers so the posters who need to make "funny" remarks need not reply as you will be ignored!

Anyway, do regular Dutch Gold drinkers feel that the taste of the beer we all know and enjoy has changed for the worse in the new can?

New Can:

dutch_can.jpg

Old Can:

95c5_35.JPG
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Hulgraine

Ye theres definately a difference. The old cans were a lot nicer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

If you can get a can or two of each and taste them blind, that'll answer it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mastermichael20

I agree that there has definitely been a change since they changed the can and even before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Hairy MustDash

I agree that there has definitely been a change since they changed the can and even before.

It has definitely changed alright, I think Dutch Gold is now brewed under licence in Prague by the same people who make Prazky .
    Look at the can it now just says brewed in the EU, not Holland should be rebranded as Czech Gold :D:D.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I think Dutch Gold is now brewed under licence in Prague by the same people who make Prazky .
    It wouldn't be under licence, though, as it's all the same company: A-B InBev.
    should be rebranded as Czech Gold
    I think it had been brewed in Belgium for the last few years, at the big plant in Leuven.

• Advertisement
Advertisement