Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US accounts

Options
  • 04-01-2010 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else have a North American account/play in NA Realms?

Thinking about rolling a horde toon in a new pvp realm. wondering if anyone wanted to join

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I had for a while, a fair bit back now, just trial account upgraded - can't even remember the details of it at this stage.
    If you do want to play on US Wow, pick a server on the East Coast if you can, a lot less lag experienced than those you might play that are based on the West Coast or Oceanic based realms.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

im already on the east coast but yeah i didnt figure anything but European accounts in the forum. I started in a west coast server. Its not the lag thats any problem (100ms is fine) but the Time Zone thing is just weird. I rarely if ever see Night unless im playing past 12.

Advertisement