If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery info

Options
  • 04-01-2010 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Hey Richersounds.

Just wondering do richersounds.COM deliver to Ireland.

Wanna buy this, this and this.

If they do can you give me a delivery quote and are there any discounts i can get for being a boardsie?:D

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭ffocused

Give them a call in Belfast and they will get the amp & speakers, but not sure about the TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I like your style :) bigger the screen, the better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

ffocused wrote: »
    Give them a call in Belfast and they will get the amp & speakers, but not sure about the TV.

So does the .com website not deliver to Ireland?

Seeing as the richersounds guys are around today im gonna bump this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

The guys in Belfast will order in anything you want from .com and deliver most things nationwide.

• Advertisement

MAJJ wrote: »
    The guys in Belfast will order in anything you want from .com and deliver most things nationwide.

But will this cost me anything extra. I currently have an auction to take my stuff from their HQ in London to Cork. Currently its at £300 which is way too much.

Really wanna see richersounds idea on the whole thing. Getting them to send it down from belfast would be alot better

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Hogzy.

Sorry for the late reply.

Richersounds.com will not delivery to Ireland. We can order in most products that are on the .com site and have them dispatched from Belfast to the whole of Ireland. (As long as the itme does not say instore only purchase - If it does then it must be collected from the Belfast store).

The 58" Samsung would be too large for us to deliver. We can not delviery screens over 42" due to weight issues with our courier company. At the moment stock on this screen is very very very short and I would think getting the hold of one could be impossible.

Again with the Jamos. In very short supply. You can see from the .com site that they have them as an in store only purchase so I could not ship this priduct even if I had some stock (Sorry :()

On an up note I do have stock of the Sony 800 priced at £249.95 / 279.99 Euro.

Might there be another speaker pack that might suit your needs?

Delviery would cost £11.99 / 13.99 euro on orders up to 30KG (Excluding screens).
    19" - 22" £11.99 / 13.99 Euro
    32" screens £19.99 / 22.99 Euro
    37" - 42" £29.99 / 33.99 Euro

What if i could arrange my own courier to pick up the TV and Amp from Belfast and drop them to Cork, Would you guys have any obligations to that?

Speakers dont worry me to much as i can get them elsewhere that deliver them to Ireland, They are more expensive but i really want these speakers!

Actually do you know what size the TV is in its box? Dimensions would be handy as i may be able to fit it into the car? Or i could rent a van!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.