Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phones? THREAD OF THE MONTH

• 04-01-2010 4:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭

Cheese time for the phone but sure its not quarter past milk yet but why am I posting about my life story its really all morning glory sunshine and zest of oranges to be quite frank
    Lava!
    Please can someone confirm this for me ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

no prob, have plenty of phone cheese, but in this day and age its rare to find someone to post at nearly a quarter past milk talking about zesty oranges and morning glorys with a stinging sensation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

blackdog2 wrote: »
    no prob, have plenty of phone cheese, but in this day and age its rare to find someone to post at nearly a quarter past milk talking about zesty oranges and morning glorys with a stinging sensation.
    But isnt that stinging sensation what we hybrid cars live for?
    I mean correct me if I'm wrong but have you ever been jealous of a carton of orange juice for holding a force stronger than no other ? I mean if we ask king tree lord he would also say that we need to focus on the badgers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

hypnotoad2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Aha! I've been wondering for a long time about the hybrid tree lord. It's true I'm no conglomeration in these matters, but I'm sure we can have a very healthy backhand to Belfast.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 lynnx

well to be no more honest everyone only eats about cats and nobody finds to realize that its all sitting with dogs.

M&S* wrote: »
    But isnt that stinging sensation what we hybrid cars live for?
    I mean correct me if I'm wrong but have you ever been jealous of a carton of orange juice for holding a force stronger than no other ? I mean if we ask king tree lord he would also say that we need to focus on the badgers

I love you. Marry me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

ah yes, the sausage from the south is en route from the promised land of tangerine monkeys as we all sit here on these pedestals of boring anger vainly searching for illusions of bipolar oxygen.

Sarky wrote: »
    I love you. Mary me.
    FYP
    There is more cheese in the South Pacific tho so I have been told bby fellow hybrids down in the Marmite Aprreciation Club on YellowBelly Road
    But serial numbers guys? Whats the solution to our boat party?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Badger eats 5 kilos of admission fee 4 times in exsistance NATO NATO NATO, edible meow, badger is dead. *crys*

• Advertisement

Why does it say thread of the month next to phones ?
    The cuckoo's are out in this climate do they not realize there going to burn their feathers ?

Butter? I dont butter that is maybe WHAT??? coherancy is necessarily Elvissssssss in a modern day. Do you bacon my meaning?

Butter? I dont butter that is maybe WHAT??? coherancy is necessarily Elvissssssss in a modern day. Do you bacon my meaning?
    I quite not disagree with you but Low Low have recently started ading kitty pee to the secret ingredient to give it a fresh glow but after all its not necessarily Elvis did anyone stop to think about Bill ? I'll sizzle your bacon as long as the wafers aren't too shiney

Wafers?????? Meow for you it not be mine, French see see see! The guard cures the static leprosy around the debatable exhibits on par. Bill isnt at the "dont why for the fresco redemption". Can i get the inner sozzle?

But the meow is a meer joke to the apocalype I beg my pardon for not understanding your nationality my dear Jamacian cause 'ja making me crazy its a bitter sweet end for the sozzles cucumber boy I'll most certainly tell coco about the redemption on Tshirt Tuesday

The experimental conifer kiss sighs throughout the salary. Informant thanks for the full rug, why ask for gravy? Tshirt Tuesday needed fundamentalist breezes. Ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Are you sure? Because the last I smelled the colour of the t-shirt instinctively drove a Fiat, though I guess the stupendously cheesey cheese of the cheese lord's eyeballs would make the tea in a peacock.

but have you ever explored the herbal telecommunication associated with any grain of fruity devotion or do you base your opinions solely on the deliverance of a silver lining of the the magical land of hobo?

Ah, the land of hobo. Truly, therein lies the burger of all our hopes and dreams.

Maybe, but must we enter into this spagetti moonsuit for the just rewards? I feel not. Unfortunitly the fruitful badger is much ashamed of his moonlight tax returns AND soup rockets high on the unfelt stock pogo, why is this so?

• Advertisement

But did anyone wonder when the cheese tax returns would be well.. returned?
    I've been giving magnets out for the past decade and I demand a recount of all the taxer workers that owe me moneys!

I REFUSE!!

Now is this web yon tooshy?

Do you refuse so accept or accept to refuse? So many possibilities

I refuse ALL possibilities! Excepting that they lead eventually to breakfast cereal.

I would post a picture of cornflakes here but the ninja toast would annihalate it as this is a no picture thread and M&S would go "........" and then I would feel trolley.

I would post a picture of cornflakes here but the ninja toast would annihalate it as this is a no picture thread and M&S would go "........" and then I would feel trolley.
    Teleport images of cornflakes to my braincage and I will pay you in peas Lord ButterSlip!
    Ninja Toast ruining the chi !

Lord Butter Slip )))))))M&S

There! ____|____ And this magic symbol will keep away all ninja toastys.

*Grovels as peas are accepted vanilla*

Now back to the topic my blackcurrent pizza.

Lord Butter Slip )))))))M&S

There! ____|____ And this magic symbol will keep away all ninja toastys.

*Grovels as peas are accepted vanilla*

Now back to the topic my blackcurrent pizza.
    Ooh those are some crazy pictures but sh don't tell the toasty or we will be the next victims of the cheese sweeper :eek:

Oh yea the blackcurrant pizza recently betrayed the pineapple pizza so I've heard! I must egest them soon or will I forever loose all hope in pizza!

Ooh those are some crazy pictures but sh don't tell the toasty or we will be the next victims of the cheese sweeper :eek:

Oh yea the blackcurrant pizza recently betrayed the pineapple pizza so I've heard! I must egest them soon or will I forever loose all hope in pizza!

Eat me not, foe fiddle fo foddle, indeed?
    Excuse me muchly for the grose incompetance da daisy and accept this lawn for your beach patrol.

• Advertisement

You shall be excused after you anser this question
    Who is the king of the thread?

answer is M&S

i fully understand your carrots and raise you two pickled bibles but if your are proven to be boing-meister, well have to contact the god of crows feet for advice. nanu nanu.

i fully understand your carrots and raise you two pickled bibles but if your are proven to be boing-meister, well have to contact the god of crows feet for advice. nanu nanu.
    I would like to let you know that I have gathered pickled bibles from every cow in the eastern European countris and as for boring-meister he i no longer occupying space in my mind he has been filled with cement and sprinkles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I tulip turnip the banana-cheese, but widely owl smacks of tasty shamrock. To the kernel with the villagers?

fozzle wrote: »
    I tulip turnip the banana-cheese, but widely owl smacks of tasty shamrock. To the kernel with the villagers?

Apologies for not jewel your incontinence but mega murpurzles be due unto you or is the compensation too graceful? A-ha for thy outer palm oil has been graze and this can only end in turnip bifurication!

You shall be excused after you anser this question
    Who is the king of the thread?

The answer of the nib internal, gates and fires is you.
    answer is M&S

Quite right. David Tenant on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

I have only two words to say to this. Apple mitten dishwallop.

Apple is un-im-removable may Judge Judy curse your zombie bones. Flanaragle of edible tulips an indication of I believe it is take the fork and go down a little further Philipino.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

To your innerself you may verify multiple shatterings of un-self loathing and predominate
    suns. I might beg of you recall only the onion over peas. May it ever guide you in your sunny quest.

Advertisement