Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stunning!!!!

Options
  • 04-01-2010 5:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭

Couldn't sleep tonight and whilst browsing the interweb came across this gem on Flikr, this set is the one that cought my eye as its local to me, but there are loads of other sets, all well worth a looksie, even one of st.johnson :eek:. anyways thought id share!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20961594@N04/sets/72157620570404905/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

hey, what about your shot of Malin Head with the cross?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

found another interesting set, old photos of letterkenny can be found here....

click for link

Here area few of my favourites...screen 3 silence of the lambs is on

<SNIP>

As much as it pains me to say this as the roundabout currently there can be a nightmare sometimes, i'm glad they built it because can you imagine if it still had this layout???
    <SNIP>

If anyone else comes across some interesting pics please feel free to share, or am i the only one finding these interesting, might be the tiredness, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

by the way, Im 4 hours behind Ireland at the minute, so was just looking through boards myself

hey, what about your shot of Malin Head with the cross?

As shaggy once said, it wasn't me! that was Kevin aka longshanks posted that, we went down there on new years eve for a shoot to cure boredom! i have a few picsbut hisare better heres a link to minehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/irl_deano/sets/72157622989517941/ none of the cross though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I'll have access to broadband next week so I've have a good nosey...

Can't believe that photos of the old cinema...aww the memories!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Lads/lassies, just to remind you all about the copyright issue on these pics - they cannot be reproduced here. Jesus, the word "Copyright" was even labeled right across the 3 pics posted so it was kinda obvious.

Posting links to the website is fine but please refrain from copying and posting any pics.

muffler wrote: »
    Lads/lassies, just to remind you all about the copyright issue on these pics - they cannot be reproduced here. Jesus, the word "Copyright" was even labeled right across the 3 pics posted so it was kinda obvious.

Posting links to the website is fine but please refrain from copying and posting any pics.

So why did you also delete the link:p

i know they said copyright but didn't see posting a pic on a forum would be infringing copyrighting, its not like im profiting from them, see pics like that posted all the time, ah well no odds i was only trying to share something i thought interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

So why did you also delete the link:p
    Apologies, I didnt intend to delete the link. Post it up again if you wish.

i know they said copyright but didn't see posting a pic on a forum would be infringing copyrighting, its not like im profiting from them, see pics like that posted all the time
    We had this situation a few weeks ago and I requested advice on it from the "legal eagles" of Boards.ie and the advice given was to remove the pics. My hands are tied on this unfortunately.

ah well no odds i was only trying to share something i thought interesting.
    It is indeed interesting and welcome and if you post the link again we can all avail of that :)

Advertisement