Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

me right arse cheek is in bits (cos i landed on it 49 times)

Options
  • 04-01-2010 5:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭

Tonight at about 4am I was walking home from town*(everything makes sense when you're mickey monk) and conditions where treacherous. It was already freezing and solid ice on the ground, but then it start snowing . I thought to myself fucking great (seriously) because now I have crunchy white **** to walk on instead of horrible pure ice. How wrong was I though :( The fluffy white lying cunting snow flakes merely masked my route and hid the manky ice from my blurry view. Anyway, having skilfully flirted with the manky ice all day and night without landing on me arse, I proceeded to do just that twice on my trek home at 4am.

Luckily for me though, there was a superhero watching over me. Some bloke, with a half decent looking girlfriend was walking behind me. He picked me up once and then offered to walk me back to his estate with his mot. I thanked him for picking me up off the ice but I declined his offer and wished him and his fair maiden a good night. The gentleman swung a right with his fine looking misses into that estate up at hearts corner in glasnevin and I went on me drunken way towards ye old honourable fionn glas. I went on me snot again right at the bus stop and yer man came around the corner and picked me up again off the freezing floor. I thanked him once again and went on me way.

I fell about 49 times right on me arse bone in the space of 20 feet after that but still, I'd just like to thank the kind sir for going out of his way to look after a poor oul drunken clown bag. I hope you got yer misses home safe and well and her arse is ok. (it looked grand to me anyway).

Anyway, thank you kind sir for picking me up off the floor twice tonight. You're an original 4am hero.

*Dublin you culchice ****.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Should have walked on the roads? They are a lot clearer than the paths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Should have walked on the roads? They are a lot clearer than the paths.

I refuse to be bullied off the peoples pathway by a few persil non bio granules.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Put some frozen peas on your bum it help with the bruising:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

BluesBerry wrote: »

I already have a couple of frozen peas. just trying to warm them up at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Best thing to do is carry a big bag of salt/sand/ashes and sprinkle them in front of you as you walk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

clown bag wrote: »
    Tonight at about 4am I was walking home from town*(everything makes sense when you're mickey monk) and conditions where treacherous. It was already freezing and solid ice on the ground, but then it start snowing . I thought to myself fucking great (seriously) because now I have crunchy white **** to walk on instead of horrible pure ice. How wrong was I though :( The fluffy white lying cunting snow flakes merely masked my route and hid the manky ice from my blurry view. Anyway, having skilfully flirted with the manky ice all day and night without landing on me arse, I proceeded to do just that twice on my trek home at 4am.

Luckily for me though, there was a superhero watching over me. Some bloke, with a half decent looking girlfriend was walking behind me. He picked me up once and then offered to walk me back to his estate with his mot. I thanked him for picking me up off the ice but I declined his offer and wished him and his fair maiden a good night. The gentleman swung a right with his fine looking misses into that estate up at hearts corner in glasnevin and I went on me drunken way towards ye old honourable fionn glas. I went on me snot again right at the bus stop and yer man came around the corner and picked me up again off the freezing floor. I thanked him once again and went on me way.

I fell about 49 times right on me arse bone in the space of 20 feet after that but still, I'd just like to thank the kind sir for going out of his way to look after a poor oul drunken clown bag. I hope you got yer misses home safe and well and her arse is ok. (it looked grand to me anyway).

Anyway, thank you kind sir for picking me up off the floor twice tonight. You're an original 4am hero.

*Dublin you culchice ****.

You sir, are a poet!

And on a related note to the OP I thought I was doing quite well, avoiding falling with my superior sense of balance and a set of eyes to see where the slippy bits are, until the Supervalu carpark in Donabate yesterday afternoon and nearly twisted my feckin' ankle,
    seems I'm as human as the next guy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

BluesBerry wrote: »

Or he could go out and sit on the icey paths :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

I know the feeling. Crashed the car in the ice the other day, went to get out to check the damage and went straight on my ass. Stood up and went straight down again with about thirty people looking at me. Just sat there for about 10 minutes smoking with a numb ass.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

And what about the kind young lady who dropped you home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

How are the footpaths in around Stephens Green and Grafton St?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Grand. Was in there earlier, seemed fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

hunter164 wrote: »
    Grand. Was in there earlier, seemed fine.

Cheers.

I'm supposed to be heading out tomorrow night for a while and I didn't fancy needing to put snow chains on my shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Tired of falling on your bum? Here's the quick and easy solution!

Advertisement