Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free vocal assessment/Record a song

Options
  • 04-01-2010 10:51am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi there. It's January and we are all full of energy and new ideas. If your idea is to improve your voice - I have an idea for you. I'm doing free vocal assessments (30 minutes)in my home studio in Bray to tell you what type of vocal training you would need to concentrate on to achieve your goals!

Also, If you're a vocalist looking for a band - why not record your demo track(s) with me? You don't need a full blown studio for instrumentalists if you want to just record yourself with a backing track (I can provide those) and for €100 you get an hourly recording session + my mastering afterwards recorded on a lovely printed CD with a cover designed by me.

I have professional studio mics and equipment and a relaxed atmosphere about the recording in my home studio where I also coach vocalists.

I'm based in Bray.
    Please visit my website to get more info:
    www.voicestudio.info

and happy new year to all the people who make music better!

Advertisement