Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Resident Evil Game

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Halfway through Resident Evil Gamecube Remake and must say this is the most scared I have been playing a game.

The added elements to the game makes it freakishly scary, the redhead zombies, the zombies that can follow you from room to room, the baths filled with water hiding something, wardrobes, kitchens, bathrooms all have something lurking in the shadows, the random strikes of lightning, the dog howls, a solitary crow perched watching you as you limp through a gravyeard. That freaky invicible chained mutant girl (wtf).

The old elements are back too, hardly any space for inventory, hardly any decent ammo, some cool puzzles and zombies busting through windows, creepy letters and diaries left by the previous occupants.

I would go as far as to say the game is stressful to play. Currently I am just about to meet my first hunter and have not played the game for a fortnight mainly because its too late in the evening to play it.

The game is incredible and can't wait to finish it as soon as i get the courage.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Halfway through Resident Evil Gamecube Remake and must say this is the most scared I have been playing a game.

The added elements to the game makes it freakishly scary, the redhead zombies, the zombies that can follow you from room to room, the baths filled with water hiding something, wardrobes, kitchens, bathrooms all have something lurking in the shadows, the random strikes of lightning, the dog howls, a solitary crow perched watching you as you limp through a gravyeard. That freaky invicible chained mutant girl (wtf).

The old elements are back too, hardly any space for inventory, hardly any decent ammo, some cool puzzles and zombies busting through windows, creepy letters and diaries left by the previous occupants.

I would go as far as to say the game is stressful to play. Currently I am just about to meet my first hunter and have not played the game for a fortnight mainly because its too late in the evening to play it.

The game is incredible and can't wait to finish it as soon as i get the courage.

Ah yes, Lisa Trevor, still in the top 5 of "oh good god what the fcuk is that and how do I kill it now" moments in gaming.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement