Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buzzards in Wales

• 04-01-2010 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Was travelling across a stretch of South Wales and England between Bridgend and Bristol recently and I couldnt believe the amount of Buzzards that were perched in the trees bordering the motorway. In the hour or so that I was in the car I must have seen 15 or more buzzards. I was in the passenger seat so I had the luxury of keeping an eye out for them but I wasnt expecting to see so many. I would have been happy if I even spotted just one of them. Magnificent birds. As I said, the buzzards I saw were in the trees beside the motorway so no doubt there are countless more in the trees away from the motorway that I wouldnt have seen. Cant remember ever seeing one here in Ireland. There was plenty of them on the English side of the severn estury too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I spent a weekend in North Wales last year and had a similar experience with buzzard sightings. At one point, on Angelsea, I saw around fifteen in the air at the one time.

Advertisement