Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable

Options
  • 04-01-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Right can anybody help me to come up with a study time table. please:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

It's difficult to help someone devise a study timetable if you don't know their "life" timetable!!

What are is your school time table? Do you have a part time job? Do you have extra curricular activities, clubs that you attend on a weekly basis? There's no point in a stranger saying "Do two hours of maths revision on a Thursday night" if you go to visit your granny every Thursday night? See what I mean?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Calum196

Maybe if you put more information I could help. Could you answer these questions.

The points you need for your course.
    The honours subjects you are doing.
    The pass subjects you are doing.
    The grades you usually get in your subjects.
    How much time you have to study.

That sort of stuff....

In my opinion someone could do very well with 3 hours of study every night... Starting from last September of course. Then maybe 5 hours over the course of the weekend.

Study a subject for an hour. So 3 hours every week night and 5 at the weekend gives you 20 hours. Then divide this time between your subects. Say you have 6. Give 3 hours in your week to all your subjects. Then give an extra hour or two to a subject you need more work in.

If you have more than 6 subjects or honours maths then maybe you might need a few extra hours. Draw up a plan (it doesnt need to be pretty and dont take a whole evening doing it) and stick to it (OMG CLICHE that will be slapped in your face like a wet fish in august if your unhappy).

In general you should be finished "learning things" and course work by easter. Try to finish this over the easter break. Then exam papers and marking schemes from then until the exams.

BANG 600 POINTS lol maybe.

Advertisement