Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some serious help ! (from a genius)

• 04-01-2010 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Hey all, (thanks for any input in advance)

Ok, So i have a Sony Ericsson W200i
    469-sony-ericsson-w-200i-sony_ericsson_w200_zoom4.jpg
    I had it in my pocket and i was getting up out of a chair and it hit fairly hardly off the table.It froze on the screensaver so i took out the battery and put it back in but it would not turn on, i brought it to a independent mobile repair in Galway, they were unable to fix it.
    To be honest i could'nt give a fcuk about the phone all i wont are the numbers :(.
    You me ask about my numbers not being stored on my sim, i had but my ****ty sim could only hold so many numbers.
    The memory card is still intact could they be on that ?
    Where are the numbers stored?
    I would may a reasonable ammount of money just too get the numbers off the phone.

Thanks a million guys for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Quicknote

Chances are your contacts are saved to your phone memory as default if this is the case there's no way of transferring the contacts if your phone is dead. (Unless someone else knows how? Maybe you could try connecting your phone to a computer via the USB cable you get in the box)

To find out if there on your memory card put it in another phone and see if you can access them through the advanced option in the contacts menu. (Sony Ericsson)

Sims since 2008 have space for 500 contacts on them, dunno if you have one of them.

Advertisement