Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Darksiders

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Im getting sick of this now, I cant kill him i tried the thing with the horn but by the time ive given him a blast of that i get 1 hit in before he hits me twice and nearly kills me and go at him again

If the horn animation is happening, he can't hurt you.
    The horn also pushes him back. You need to pin him against the side to reduce the distance between you (if you are out in the open, it means you have to move forward to hit him). Pin him first so he can't move back. Then use the horn, hit him ONCE, then use the horn again, then hit him ONCE. And so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Mr E wrote: »
    If the horn animation is happening, he can't hurt you.
    The horn also pushes him back. You need to pin him against the side to reduce the distance between you (if you are out in the open, it means you have to move forward to hit him). Pin him first so he can't move back. Then use the horn, hit him ONCE, then use the horn again, then hit him ONCE. And so on.

I got past him If you use the horn from a distance he takes his big swings and misses you as he is dazed a bit then go in with a 3 hit combo and get away again do this 3 times his dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffs 10 times I've done it now and 10 times I've dies.

Is anyone in Ahslands yet?
    In the area with the 5 wooden tower's and some big maggots that munch on you when you run between the towers to cross to the gate on the other side

Edit: Cruel cruel game, try #11 made it to the last one and was running to freedom then ............... nom nom nom by the bastards, literally a centimetre from safety

Edit Edit: Made it and now
    I has a horsey :P

Edit Edit Edit: This has to be the best section of the game so far
    fracture cannon :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

folks im stuck
    im looking to finish off Greaver and im in this room which is submerged in water and there's trains in this area

what do i need to do ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Headshot wrote: »
    folks im stuck
    im looking to finish off Greaver and im in this room which is submerged in water and there's trains in this area

what do i need to do ?

I'm sure I could tell you if you could describe the puzzle/room a little better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Headshot wrote: »
    folks im stuck

what do i need to do ?

If it's the one Im thinking of, then you haven't gotten the big smashy glove thing for breaking crystals? Get out of the water and go left, you'll come back to this room after draining the water later in the dungeon.
    Its just a case of moving the trains around then. Simples.

On a personal note, I did my first run through on easy :o to get the abyssal armour and achievments, running through on apocalyptic now, super easy with the armour. Game just froze though on the third beam room in the black throne level, and the last manual save I have is at the entrance. Hope the auto save Gods are in a good mood...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Shryke wrote: »
    I'm sure I could tell you if you could describe the puzzle/room a little better.

The first time you go there
    you have to use bomerang to light the gas pipes and then throw an bomb at the red crystal

The 2nd time
    after you get the gauntlet - just before you go back into the flooded room you can break ice, its down a little drop before you go up the stairs, once in - its just case of moving the trains so you can jump up and climb the wall in the train tunnel on the right of the entrance

Was stuck there too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

RAIN wrote: »
    dude, previous save it up to the max, I was getting pwoned untill I went back and got some extra health things from the shop demon. Also YouTube is your friend for car catching.

I usually do everyone laughs at me if some one calls over and we are playing a game they have to use a seperate save location as to not ruin my game !!.

Fallout 3 has 21 different saves !!! And dead spaces as 8 or 9 . For some reason i just didnt do it for Darksiders i wasnt expecting it to be so good so though ah ill just fly through it get it finished, but now im addicted to it !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Just finished this off. Really enjoyed it, and I really hope it does well enough commercially to get a sequel.

"I'm not alone"

Brilliant ending. Might go back looking for secrets now or start on Bayonetta.

Advertisement