Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Carlow Boards 5-a-side: Wednesdays @ 7pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Guys

So whats the story with this week are we sticking with Wednesdays or are we going to move to anew evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 snowman_tree

alright lads, are we still going for Wednesdays just wondering if we can change the time maybe to 8 or 730 ish... cos the schools are back the traffic from Dublin is probably going to be ****.....if not 7 is grand il be cutting it tight.... either way let me know cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Hey,
    I'm a newbie working up in Merck and wondering are you playing tonight at 7pm?
    Let us know if you need numbers as I can send an email around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

terencemc wrote: »
    Hey,
    I'm a newbie working up in Merck and wondering are you playing tonight at 7pm?
    Let us know if you need numbers as I can send an email around.

I haven't changed any bookings so its still booked for 7.

The more the merrier Terence so come along if you wish.
    I won't be able to make it anymore but there'll be at least 4 of my mates there tonight.
    I'll confirm the exact number later.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

I'm out tues and thurs if your planning on changing it, won't be there again this week, leg still not right.....stoopid groin :mad:

• Advertisement

If were still going by tonight at 7 il be there prob 5mins late but there nonetheless.... if any changes let me know cheers.

Grand so i take it that it's going ahead at 7 then?
    Do you need me to get extra players or do you have enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭4g92mit

Ill be there.

snowman_tree
    4g92mit
    terencemc
    and i've 9 mates going I think.

Don't know about tommy.

Guys, can ye swap phone numbers with the guys that aren't on boards tonight cause I'm not going to be organising numbers anymore.
    Somebody is going to have to volunteer to take over with the numbers and the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

ShayK1 wrote: »
    snowman_tree
    4g92mit
    terencemc
    and i've 9 mates going I think.

Don't know about tommy.

Guys, can ye swap phone numbers with the guys that aren't on boards tonight cause I'm not going to be organising numbers anymore.
    Somebody is going to have to volunteer to take over with the numbers and the money.

If someone else can volunteer for a few weeks i hope to be back in 2 weeks or so

• Advertisement

Sorry guys am out this week as will be stuck in Manchester on Business Travel :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

il be up this wednesday- do something different with my evening away from the gym,

I gather its the Astro turf up on the IT campus?

Are we still on for tonight then!

its still booked anyway

Ill be there

I'm in and I have AN other...

Do i need confirmation?

terencemc wrote: »
    Do i need confirmation?

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mc_callme

terrence how many can u get for next wed night.definites i mean

I'll send an email out now and see who replies...I'll post up again tonight with numbers

• Advertisement

Hi Guys

I am back this week and will let ye know tomorrow if i have +1/2.

Regards
    Tommy

cheers,gonna try book the big pitch..otherwise it could be a bit crowded on the small one

ok so i couldnt book the big pitch for tomorrow night so if ye havent asked anyone yet then dont cos it could be very crowded.we'l see who's there tomorrow night and who'l be there again for next week and book the big one straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

mc_callme wrote: »
    ok so i couldnt book the big pitch for tomorrow night so if ye havent asked anyone yet then dont cos it could be very crowded.we'l see who's there tomorrow night and who'l be there again for next week and book the big one straight away

Your unlikely to be able to get the big pitch anymore during the college term, the college keeps it for the clubs and societies of the college that like to use it but it's not set in stone.

Tom10 wrote: »
    Your unlikely to be able to get the big pitch anymore during the college term, the college keeps it for the clubs and societies of the college that like to use it but it's not set in stone.

oh, look who's back!!
    Are you back in Carlow or just popping in for a look?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

ShayK1 wrote: »
    oh, look who's back!!
    Are you back in Carlow or just popping in for a look?

Just popping in for a bit of a look. Should be around Carlow a few times over the next two months with some college crap/drinking crap.

Just myself for tonight...doesn't seem like there are alot around from work on a Wed night...

sound tom..yea i rang them yesterday,they had your name crossed off for the last 3 weeks apparently..and the big one is booked but maybe not indefinitely..hopefully anyway.

me +1

• Advertisement

ok so numbers are looking like the below so far

tommycahir +2
    mc_callme
    terencemc
    4g92mit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement