Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Carlow Boards 5-a-side: Wednesdays @ 7pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭4g92mit

Actually its just myself going now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mc_callme

think thers gonna be 12 of us

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Sounds good...hopefully the rain will hold off

right lads,was in the college today and theres no way we can book the big pitch for wednesdays cos as tom said its held for clubs and societies.all we can do next week if too many turn up is if its not been used at the time is take it..but she cant guarantee its goin to be free..unless we swap to the astro in graiguecullen..anyone know anything bout that one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

mc_callme wrote: »
    right lads,was in the college today and theres no way we can book the big pitch for wednesdays cos as tom said its held for clubs and societies.all we can do next week if too many turn up is if its not been used at the time is take it..but she cant guarantee its goin to be free..unless we swap to the astro in graiguecullen..anyone know anything bout that one

The big pitch down there is too long and narrow. Its the same width as the small pitches but twice the length. A load of crap in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Your best bet is to set up two hours on two separate nights. That way some people will be able to play both nights (if there are those that want) whereas more people will be able to make one or the other. Twice the organising but a much better game for those that play.

this much organisin is painful enough let alone 2 seperate nights..maybe u could do the organisin tom and we'l do the playin..sounds good to me..ha

this much organisin is painful enough let alone 2 seperate nights..maybe u could do the organisin tom and we'l do the playin..sounds good to me..ha

Ya two years of doing it was just about enough of it for me thanks haha.

Hi all. Just started college in carlow and would be interested in a few games. pass on details please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

the details are all in the thread

• Advertisement

Hi all. Just started college in carlow and would be interested in a few games. pass on details please. :)

No Gunners ;)

Tom10 wrote: »
    No Gunners ;)

Not even Tipperary ones? ;)

shur come on down wed night..think we have enough as it is but as i said if theres more than enough and the big pitch is available we'l use it..but theres a good chance it wont be available and too many on the small pitch will be a too cramped

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Guys

whats the plans for this week? what are the numbers like?

I might have +1 not sure yet.

Ill be there.

tommycahir wrote: »
    Hi Guys

whats the plans for this week? what are the numbers like?

I might have +1 not sure yet.
    not sure exact numbers to be honest.i'd say there'l be 10 anyway but could be wrong..everyone last wee said they were goin and 2 lads who missed last week are comin again to night

Lads,
    it looks like im getting nailed again by work tonight, so ill be missing

we all set for tomorrow night lads..after this week i think we may organise a better system for numbers.cos i have guys i can ask and would def get if others arent comin.but we may organise it tomorrow night..ideas welcome

Hi
    I am definitely in for tomorrow night and might be +2 will let ye know tomorrow afternoon.

right here's the story,i have 10 definites(incl john and jay cos they'v been there every week without fail so i'm countin them in).theres me+6,tommy,kosta and i have already asked the lads from last week and out of them i'l def get 2 more so we'r pretty much full up then..gonna get everyone's number tonight and next tues the 1st 14 to get back to me will be playin..its too awkward with not being able to get the big pitch.

if more do turn up we may do a 3 min sub thing..sort somethin out..be great if there was numbers and the big pitch was available but its not a guarentee..

• Advertisement

Ill be there anyway.

I think 14 on the small pitch every week is to many, after 12 & the pitch isn't big enough IMO.

4g92mit wrote: »
    Ill be there anyway.

I think 14 on the small pitch every week is to many, after 12 & the pitch isn't big enough IMO.
    yea,14 is the very max..12 is ideal..we'l sort it out tonight..i'l get and give everyone my number and we'l see from there..is this john btw

is this john btw

Yep

Hi Guys
    That sounds OK to me and my usual +1 (Alan) is also going to be there tonight.

I'll hopefully be up aswell as long as I don't get stuck in work again...

everyone ok for wed night

count Alan and myself in for tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 snowman_tree

Ya Im in as usual! See ya there :)

are we running with a confirmation system this week?

• Advertisement

Me +1 for tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement