Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Carlow Boards 5-a-side: Wednesdays @ 7pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi mc_callme

what are the numbers looking like for tonight as I have 1/2 others that might be interested also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mc_callme

numbers are prety much the same..i have ur number anyway tommy and if i hear of any pullin out i'l let ye know..

terencemc wrote: »
    are we running with a confirmation system this week?
    yea because we can get extra 'definites' if numbers are down..just let me know asap.

Any luck with getting the big pitch tonight so i wonder if the numbers are the same as last week?

no,we have 16 and the big pitch is being used by the college womens rugby team..gonna be very tight..

• Advertisement

Oh well was worth a shot anyways!
    Maybe we should start looking into 2 nights or even 2 pitches at this rate of attendance..

Maybe we will have a chat about it later, see what everybody thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭4g92mit

Since there's too many, myself & my brother wont be going.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 snowman_tree

Good game tonight lads, I would be up for two nights if anyone else is! Btw I was mean't to ask ye? Does anyone know even tho the soccer season has started, any teams still taking players just want to get my fitness back up and sumthing to keep me busy! esp when im on a 3day! cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Good game tonight lads, I would be up for two nights if anyone else is! Btw I was mean't to ask ye? Does anyone know even tho the soccer season has started, any teams still taking players just want to get my fitness back up and sumthing to keep me busy! esp when im on a 3day! cheers

You can register with Carlow league clubs up to March 2011. If you were with another club and you want to transfer from one club to another, you've missed the transfer deadline. Next window opens in Dec/Jan.

If you tell me what area you live in, I should be able to tell you where your nearest team are. PM if you want.

Hi Guys

Alan and myself are on for this week anyways, let us know what the story is?

• Advertisement

as usual i cant book the big pitch..i'l text around tomorrow anyway but in the mean time i presume john your goin too..let me know if the brother is goin so i can arrange numbers..oh and anyone else who's goin let me know on this asap..preferably by 12 tomorrow..by then i'l find numbers and that'l be it..unless we can get enough and book 2 pitches

• Registered Users Posts: 46 snowman_tree

mc_callme wrote: »
    as usual i cant book the big pitch..i'l text around tomorrow anyway but in the mean time i presume john your goin too..let me know if the brother is goin so i can arrange numbers..oh and anyone else who's goin let me know on this asap..preferably by 12 tomorrow..by then i'l find numbers and that'l be it..unless we can get enough and book 2 pitches

im in! It might be 710ish btw time i get there!!! traffic is a b***h coming home from dublin! count me in tho...

Ill be there & +1.

thats grand..that makes 13..we'l leave it at that.2 or 3 have said they wont be there but they told me that before and came anyway..hopefully they wont this time

Great game tonight lads... Some nice neat passing moves there...
    Looking forward to next week...

right lads,as ye may have noticed we'r gone a bit overcrowded with numbers for the small pitch.i rang to try book big pitch for wed night and its block booked which is a load of bollocks cos when i tried to do that i was told it couldnt be block booked cos it was saved for college clubs and societies..
    anyway because of the overcrowding we'r now doin it by exact names and numbers.so its me,dan,jason,john,tommy,alan,jay,kosta,eoin,dave,podge,zapper and boxer.
    now i know thats 13 names but i went down through everyone from the last few months and they are the names that have been consistent and i cant say no to because they havent let me down with sayin they would be there and werent..
    so thats the best i can do.see yee wed night..

Hi Guys
    Alan has confirmed that he is out this week as he went over on his ankle last week and it is still niggling him. To top that off I am only 50/50 as to whether I will make it as my leg is still swollen and black&blue after last week. I'll let ye know for def by midday Wednesday

no bother tommy..i wont replace ye for this week in case anyone else turns up unannounced..we still have 11 then so thats plenty

as promised I am confirming that I am defo out this evening, the leg is still slightly swollen and don't want to risk it this week.

enjoy the game.

Wont be able to make it to night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

I can make it tonight if we need numbers?

whats the story for next wed night lads..we all in..i'm still goin with the same 13..need to know asap so i can make a change if someone cant go.

Hi guys I am out for a couple of weeks with soft tissue and muscle damage in my leg... Will let ye know on a week by week basis if I can play..

I wont know until Tuesday for definite, but Saul can make it.

thats grand tommy,i'l ask one of the lads to replace ye that were there all the other weeks..is alan stil out?

Hi ya Alan just confirmed that he is out this week also, his ankle is still not 100% so he decided not to risk it just yet

me +1 for tomorrow

numbers for tomorrow night..i'm not goin so need to know asap..

Hi Brian

I'm still out and I think Alan is out also.

I'll probably be back next week... :)

• Advertisement

me +1 for tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement