Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Carlow Boards 5-a-side: Wednesdays @ 7pm

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mc_callme

alright lads,we all in for tomorrow night.apparently as of this week on we need to have student cards..we dont all have them so think we need to change the booking and that'l make it€4 each i think..anyway thats a minor prob..so who's in for tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭4g92mit

me +1

no soccer tonight unfortunately,unless anyone here wants to get enough from their own friends and go in

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭sandyhills

hi guys we play soccer in the college every thursday night from 7-8pm. We are having trouble getting 10 lads every week. if you know anyone interested on playing on a thursday drop me a line.

sandyhills wrote: »
    hi guys we play soccer in the college every thursday night from 7-8pm. We are having trouble getting 10 lads every week. if you know anyone interested on playing on a thursday drop me a line.
    yea i'l keep ye in mind.

• Advertisement

who's goin tomorrow night lads

Myself & Saul can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 snowman_tree

Lads I don't think il be able to make it anymore unless the time is changed...... esp with all these bloody speed cameras from dublin!! Cos I cant even make it down on time with the foot to the floor! Sure if there is any change in the times let me know! Take it handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 The Very Man

Hi lads, if yer stuck for numbers I'd be interested in a game tonite

as it is i have jason,john,saul,kosta and 3 more..waitin on more replies.so yea,bring whoever and the very man yr welcome..starts at 7 in the IT.myself or dan wont be there anyway but ye no the craic yrselves..i think it might cost more than €3 a man.i wasnt there but they were lookin for student cards the other night.eoin is goin and its booked under his name,he's a student so try and tell them that

• Advertisement

So we only have 7 confirmed so far.
    If nothing changes in the next hour Ill leave it this week.

theres 10+ definites for tonight so game on..
    lads this is my last week organising this so talk between yrselves tonight and sort somethin out from now on..hopefully be back after xmas..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I'll be there tonight.
    first time in 2 and a half months. Looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jasonhunter

Any takers for astro the first 10 or 12 are in.

Myself & Saul are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I won't be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 The Very Man

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Guys

I'm back tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jasonhunter

game is off