Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC BB complete shoite lately?

• 04-01-2010 1:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having issues? It's usually in the evening when it starts acting up. Sometimes not working at all. I'm in Tallaght, Dublin.

My wireless says I'm connected, but no pages will load. I tried using the ethernet cable, same story. It's a complete pain in the arse!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Anyone else having issues? It's usually in the evening when it starts acting up. Sometimes not working at all. I'm in Tallaght, Dublin.

My wireless says I'm connected, but no pages will load. I tried using the ethernet cable, same story. It's a complete pain in the arse!!

Yeah I'm in tallaght (fortunestown) . My connection is dead tonight . No phone or Internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Bad weather and kids on hols from school means more people at home and online, sounds like contention issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Bad weather and kids on hols from school means more people at home and online, sounds like contention issues.

I'd say it's the weather with mine. The line is dead. Modem isn't able to connect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

My BB is ok the last week or two but was having problems before that. But my phone is not working at all really.. reminds me I was meant to ring them tonight

Advertisement