Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Water coming from shower

• 04-01-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hello
    Just a quick question.The water supply to my house was turned off by the council last saturday.My shower was working to this point.Since the water came back no water is coming out of the shower.I was told it may be an airlock and to run the taps for a while.No joy with this.Any advice would be appreciated.
    Regards
    Limerick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

You need to take the case off the shower, be sure and isolate electrics first. Once cover is off, vent from there. (there, will depend on make model of shower)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 limerick2009

Thanks for your advice.I did as you said and shower working again.:)

You need to take the case off the shower, be sure and isolate electrics first. Once cover is off, vent from there. (there, will depend on make model of shower)

Advertisement