Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Dubious" Advice

Options
  • 04-01-2010 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

There have been a number of relies to posts where the advice given is dubious at best. Is there some way those posts could be reported.

I understand there are interpretations but I'll limit my request to the posts that are totally wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

The report post button?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

You can use the report post button. Its the little red triangle on the left under the username.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Not really in its design. I suppose I'm asking can it be report and will something be done... Maybe an addition to the charter

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

maglite, all suggestions for improvement of the Consumer Issues forum are gratefully received. However, this is the not the place, instead please use the Feedback forum.

If you believe the information contained in a post to be misleading/incorrect/offensive etc, then please use the "Report" button. I would be of the opinion that any such posts fall under the description of 'problematic'.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement