Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

noteworthy upcoming dates for 2010

• 04-01-2010 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm trying to find a decent one stop shop on line which lists upcoming significant dates. I'm thinking of historical figures' anniversaries (their births, deaths, dates of their findings or inventions etc), international days of specific things, more generic though still globally or significant anniversaries (and also Irish equivalents).

But really, its significant upcoming dates in general, not just anniversaries, that I'm looking to find out about.

I know there are some places that do cover some of this: wikidepia's calendar, for example, told me that today is the day the world's tallest building is being launched/inaugurated in Dubai (that info is now gone from there, as its forward looking).

Basically I'm trying to find something like that particular wiki page, but far, far busier.

Any ideas anyone?

Ollie
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

This is a Help Desk for boards.ie related issues - so that's far out of our remit I'm afraid!

You could try asking in another forum, but your request is a little out there - so I'm not sure where would be best for you: although, I'm not sure there would be anything than the one on Wikipedia, with it being one of the busiest sites on the web :)

Advertisement