Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 2

Options
  • 04-01-2010 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

I just started playing this yesterday after I read that the servers were still going and because I couldn't play this online back in the day. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised! Just had a great game of Team Swat there. It feels a lot tighter and more smooth than Halo 3. Maybe not a huge difference but as a seasoned player I can feel it. And the Battle Rifle? Wow! I'm hitting the mark a lot more than in Halo 3. I gotta say, I think I'll be playing this a lot more from now on!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Where are the Halo 2 gamers? I loaded it up a few weeks ago to try to play online but there were no players online :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

I think your best bet is team swat. But I also found games in team slayer and even big team. Set it to the match type you want and then use quickmatch and you should find some people!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

halo 2 is a brilliant game for online play ,the buttons just take a bit of getting used to with grenades and wepons swaps and reloading,,i must finish the campaign off when i get a chance,,the only bad ting about it is you dont get any gamer score for playing it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

It was a simpler time. I kind of miss those days, when you could play a game and not have the pressure of achievements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Mark92

its sad to hear that the servers are closing down in april :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

Mark92 wrote: »
    its sad to hear that the servers are closing down in april :(

no way they cant,,there servers are actualy better than the halo 3 servers of late,nooooooooooooooooooooo lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Mark92

no way they cant,,there servers are actualy better than the halo 3 servers of late,nooooooooooooooooooooo lol

I think the PC servers for Halo 2 wont be shut down, but the xbox ones definately will.

Advertisement