Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardboard boxes - where to buy?

Options
  • 04-01-2010 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I need few big cardboard boxes. Where in Limerick can I buy it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Ask in a few shops, im sure they have loads out the back from all the sale items.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Birthdays usually put loads of boxes outside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Kat24

I remember you could get them in Atlantic Homecare/Homebase B&Q etc. but they were about 40euro for 10! Thats ridiculous!! you could ring a few shops and ask them to give you some before they compact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ask any shop on Cruises St, hmv will pobably give you some, at least we used to when i worked there, spared us throwing them out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭v300

Aldi or Lidl give them away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

There is a place just passed Southcourt hotel beyound raheen where the old scrapyard was that sells boxes of all sizes, no idea of prices but they would be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

call out to limerick packaging on ballysimon road the lads will do you a deal on boxes or try the co-op/box factory up in galvone they should look after you aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Paddy_Lk

Thanks for help. Bought some in Limerick Selfstorage (Docks Road) Really nice man in reception, reasonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Plenty of free cardboard boxes in the university.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Paddy_Lk wrote: »
    Thanks for help. Bought some in Limerick Selfstorage (Docks Road) Really nice man in reception, reasonable prices.

Can't believe you actually bought cardboard boxes when shops across the city will give them to you for free. The mind boggles or am I missing something here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Paddy_Lk

RonMexico wrote: »
    Can't believe you actually bought cardboard boxes when shops across the city will give them to you for free. The mind boggles or am I missing something here?

Free boxes fom shops are usualy in poor condition and made from thin cardboard - not suitable for moving house.
    Price like 4 euro for a good, new large box is not too high and not worth to put my stuff on risk (espetially if I need only few boxes)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement